CRAYSEA IN LOVE – VALENTINE’S DAY AT THE AQUARIUM
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14TH | 6-10PM
Searching for that unique, ‘shrimp-ly’ one-of-a-kind Valentine’s date night experience? Look no further than CraySEA in Love at OdySea Aquarium! Guests 21 and older will dive deep into love (and laughter) as they enjoy the entire Aquarium (kid-free!) with:
- A chef-crafted five-course strolling dinner featuring:
- Chili and Lime Spiced Tostadas with Assorted Salsas and Cremas
- Loaded Crispy Taquitos with Salsa Verde, Queso Fresco and Lime Crema
- Southwest Mac and Cheese
- Grilled Chicken Breast with Achiote BBQ Sauce and Cheddar Cheese Grits
- Chef Selected Sweets and Treats
- “The Baiting Game” - This hilarious adaptation of the old TV game show, “The Dating Game,” takes on a new twist with the help of a few of OdySea Aquarium’s Animal Ambassadors! A must-see!
- “Birds & the Bees Under the Seas” talks regarding courting behaviors, mating and love in the aquatic world given at various animal exhibits from OdySea Aquarium experts
- Live music from violinist Jonathan Levingston
CraySEA in Love offers a romantic setting for couples, who will be surrounded by marine life and the ambiance of the Aquarium at night, while it is the perfect draw for the singles crowd with the high energy and enjoyment of a lively happy hour! OdySea Aquarium is ‘o-fish-ally’ the best place for Valentine’s Day fun!
Couples $70 | Singles $40