We are excited to welcome guests back to OdySea Aquarium!
ADVANCED ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
We will be limiting the number of guests entering the Aquarium. Reservations can be secured in 30-minute time slots.
Annual & Lifetime Passholders and Combo Ticketholders do not need to make a date or time reservation. A separate entrance located on the north side of the Aquarium will accommodate these guests. Entrance into the building is based on current capacities and guests may need to wait.
WHAT IS ODYSEA AQUARIUM DOING TO PROVIDE YOU A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Limiting the number of guests entering per hour to provide for social distancing.
• Providing social distance markers in the ticket line and at key exhibits to remind Guests and Team Members to maintain a safe distance.
• Additional hand sanitizers have been installed throughout the Aquarium.
• Frequently sanitizing high touch points such as restrooms, counters, escalator railings, elevators, and benches.
• Rented wheelchairs and strollers are sanitized before and after Guest use.
• We are accepting Credit Card, Debit Card and Apple Pay payments only. Cash will not be accepted.
• Acrylic guards have been installed at all registers.
• All Team Members will be wearing masks. Guests are highly encouraged to wear masks.
• Performing health and temperature checks for all Team Members and requiring those that do not feel well to stay home.
• Performing temperature checks of all Guests as they enter the building. Guests with temperatures over 100.4 degrees will not be allowed to enter and their tickets will be rescheduled for another day.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
• Buying your tickets online is strongly recommended. The Aquarium will limit the number of guests allowed to visit each day. Reservations can be secured in 30-minute time slots and guests will not be admitted prior to their scheduled time.
• Annual & Lifetime Passholders and Combo Ticketholders do not need to make a date or time reservation. Signs will direct these guests to a separate entrance located on the north side of the Aquarium. Entrance into the building is based on current capacities and guests may need to wait.
• We will not accept cash payments for any transactions. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, and Apple Pay.
• Elevators and escalators are still operating and sanitized frequently.
• A limited number of strollers and wheelchairs will be available on a first come first serve basis. We will not hold strollers and wheelchairs in advance. All strollers and wheelchairs are sanitized before and after guest use. Guests are welcome to bring their own strollers and wheelchairs. Wagons are not permitted in the building.
• There is no guest re-entry. Please plan your visit accordingly.
• Lighthouse Café offerings and available seating will be limited.
• Bathrooms will be available throughout the Aquarium. We encourage guests to maintain physical distancing while accessing them.
• Encounters and Behind the Scenes Tours will not be operating.
• OdySea Voyager will not rotate. Guests are welcome to walk through OdySea Voyager and get close to the exhibit windows.
• Underwater Giants 3D Movie is not showing. Guests are welcome to enjoy the Deep Ocean Exhibit in its place.
• Touch Experiences will not be available, but guests will be able to view the exhibits.
• OdySea Aquarium has a no refund policy. If you are not able to visit on the date of your reservation, please call us at 480-291-8000 to reschedule.
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP PROVIDE A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks.
• If you are sneezing, coughing, running a fever, or generally not feeling well, please visit OdySea Aquarium on a day when you are feeling better.
• Maintain CDC suggested social distance between parties and stay in groups of 10 people or less.
• Please wash your hands frequently and for 20 seconds or more.
• Refrain from knocking on, tapping, or touching exhibit windows.
• Please do not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact with Team Members or other Guests.