Ever wondered how we make ocean-quality salt water right here in the middle of the desert? Are you curious about the diet of an alligator gar? Tour select exhibits, Life Support systems, veterinary labs, and more with OdySea Aquarium’s Animal Care Specialists to see firsthand what goes into keeping over 23,000 animals thriving.
- Tour Length: Approximately 90 minutes
- Each session is limited to 12 participants. Buy online to reserve your spot!
- Children must be 6 years or older to participate. This tour includes steps and catwalks. Strollers are not permitted.
- Some areas of the tour require you to clean the bottom of your shoes before entering.
- Hanging jewelry such as necklaces, earrings, and bracelets are not permitted in the Otter Banks exhibit.