A: OdySea Aquarium is open 365 days a year. We open at 9:00 AM and close at 6:00 PM. The last ticket entry time is 4:30 PM. Operating hours are subject to change. Please check our website for the most updated information.
A: OdySea Aquarium has timed ticket entry. Your time of entry must be selected prior to entering the Aquarium. The last entry time is 5:00PM. It is best to purchase your tickets in advance and arrive at the time selected for your visit.
A: Tickets are not refundable. OdySea Aquarium will gladly change the date and time of your visit if notified 24 hours PRIOR to the date of your visit. Contact Guest Relations at (480) 291-8000.We cannot make the change after the date of your visit.
A: OdySea Aquarium will be seeking Association of Zoos and Aquariums accreditation. Please check back with us later.
A: It is important to OdySea Aquarium to offer an outstanding group experience. At this time, we are not coordinating group reservations but would like to contact you directly when the time is right. Click here to complete our Group Reservation Request Form. An OdySea Aquarium Team Member will contact you after October 15th for additional information.
A: For the comfort of all our guests at the Aquarium, we only allow single strollers and double strollers that are tandem (front-to-back). For guests with side-by-side double strollers, jogging strollers, and wagons, we have tandem double strollers available at the Concierge Desk in the Aqua Lobby that you may borrow while in the Aquarium. Strollers cannot be reserved and are on a first come, first serve basis.
A: Restrictions include, but are not limited to, the items listed below:
• Weapons of any kind or objects that appear to be weapons including firearms, ammunition, fireworks, water grenades (metal or plastic), or knives.
• Outside food, including alcoholic beverages or bottles.
• Photography accessories that could disrupt the guest experience. These accessories include, but are not limited to, selfie sticks or tripods.
• Recreational devices with wheels, such as Segways, skateboards, hover boards, balance boards, scooters, inline skates, or shoes with built-in wheels.
• Pets or other animals, except for approved service animals as defined in AZ code 11-1024. Service animals must be under the control of the owner at all times and should remain on a leash or harness. OdySea Aquarium reserves the right to disallow a service animal from entering the building or certain areas within as defined in code 11-1024.
• Any other items that the Aquarium determines may be suspicious, harmful, unsafe, or disruptive.
A: Yes, please speak with a Guest Relations Specialist and they will assist you to our nursing area.
A: Incorporate the extraordinary into your special event at OdySea Aquarium! Have a wedding by the water or sip cocktails next to fascinating sea life. From weddings to corporate meetings, holding your special event at the OdySea Aquarium will provide a unique experience and lasting memories. Offering both beautiful indoor and outdoor space, your event can be customized to fit your vision and needs- and the guest list may even include an otter or a penguin. Please send your inquires to [email protected] with “OdySea Events” in the subject line.
Please include in your email:
Type of event (e.g. wedding, corporate, anniversary)
Estimated number of guests
Your phone number and preferred email address
A: Our Animal Care Specialists prepare restaurant quality meals specially designed for each animal. Please do not feed any of the animals.
A: OdySea Aquarium is a fun place to work! Click here for job opportunities and applications. Please note you must be 18 years old to work at OdySea Aquarium. We also have internship programs and more information can be found by clicking here (include link to "internships" section).
It is just as fun to volunteer with OdySea Aquarium! Click here for volunteer requirements and applications. Please note you must be 18 years old to volunteer at OdySea Aquarium.