OdySea Aquarium hosts many special events and programs throughout the year. No need for Groupon. You’ll find all the details here, as well as all the coupons, promo codes, discounts, deals, and sales on tickets that we are currently offering.
July 5th - 28th
July is Shark Month at OdySea Aquarium and that means there’s shark frenzied fun for all! With over 50 sharks and 14 different species, OdySea Aquarium is home to one of the most diverse and largest number of sharks in the country. There are even sharks in the bathroom!
Keep your cool and chill with sharks at these “jaw-some” activities:
- Special Edition: Behind the Scenes Shark Feeding Tour
- Every wonder how we feed our sharks? Learn about our food prep process, animal transports, and target feeding. Join us on a tour of one of our largest exhibits, Shark Waters, home to over twenty sharks! Then watch an Animal Care Specialist FEED OUR SHARKS!
- Buy Tickets
- Special Edition: Behind the Scenes Tour All About Sharks
- Exclusive view of our pajama sharks, only seen on this behind the scenes tour!
- Hands-On Activities for Kids:
- Shark-themed crafts, a scavenger hunt, and Limited Edition shark trading cards
- “Revered Not Feared” - Live Q&A Sessions on Sharks
- Led by our Animal Care Specialists, these talks will give you valuable insight into these majestic creatures and a chance to ask questions to a shark expert.
- Sneak-Peak Screening of a New Episode of Discovery’s Shark Week
- See it here on the big screen before it airs on TV! Enjoy a first-look at one of the new episodes premiering on Discovery Channel as part of Discovery Channel’s Shark Week!
Prepare for a fin-tastic summer of sharks. Jaw-some July is the most epic way to get your Vitamin SEA. July 5-28!
Every Friday From June 14 - July 26
Save $15 off child admission during Nature Valley Fridays! Every Friday from June 14 - July 26, bring one or more unopened Nature Valley granola bars and receive $15 off one child admission ticket!
Offer valid one per family and can be redeemed at Ticket Windows. All granola bars will be donated to a local food bank.
Thursday, July 25th | 5p-8p
Dive into Happy Hour “Under the Sea” during Fish & Sips at OdySea Aquarium
- Enjoy craft brews, wine, cocktails and food as you journey through one of the largest aquariums in the country
- Two floors of fun with over-sized yard games on the upper level and live music on the lower level
- Get close to our Sea Turtles, Sea Lions, and Sharks while you walk through OdySea Voyager
- Special “sneak peeks” behind the scenes
Bring your friends for a frenzy of happy hour fun at OdySea Aquarium
Monday - Saturday after 4:30pm
Experience adventure and wonder for the whole family. Ticket includes access to all OdySea Aquarium exhibits, galleries, OdySea Voyager and the movie featuring Underwater Giants.
- Visit after 4:30pm for the same great experience for less
- Available Monday-Saturday in May
- Bonus! Get $5 OdySea in the Desert cash, per ticket, for dining and shopping
*Always check the website for the latest hours and date changes. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or special event, and admission cannot be purchased with gift cards. This special event is subject to end at any time. Due to our 'Fish & Sips' happy hour event, Evenings will not be taking place on 7/25/19.
Camp Ocean - Summer Camp
Experience the coolest summer camp in the Valley Camp Ocean!
Fins, Feathers, and Fur: All about Animals Grades K-2
June 10th-14th, July 1st-5th, July 22nd-26th
Learn all about aquatic and terrestrial animals that are dependent on the oceans and their surrounding ecosystems. This camp will explore some of the unique characteristics of animals, including their adaptations, diets, and food chain, with interactive and fun activities designed for our younger campers.
Land, Sea, and Sky: Habitats of the World Grades 3-5
June 3rd-7th, June 24th-28th, July 15th-19th
Take a tour around the world exploring the planet’s diverse animal habitats and the animals that rely on them. Explore ecosystems within each habitat and learn how all of the animals within them are interdependent. This camp will provide interactive and close up experiences exploring some of OdySea Aquarium’s own amazing animal habitats.
Junior Marine Biologists: Care & Conservation Grades 6-8
June 17th-21st, July 8th-12th
Campers will develop not only a better understanding for our ocean and its inhabitants, but what we can do to help protect them and preserve our planet. This camp will facilitate behind the scenes experiences that will teach what it takes to care for these amazing animals.
Save up to 50% on Annual Passes
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time, we’re slashing Annual Pass prices to make this your go-to place! Buy Now & Save Up to 50% on an Annual Pass. Pays for itself in just 2 visits!
Not valid with Costo Card or any other discount.