OdySea Aquarium hosts many special events and programs throughout the year. No need for Groupon. You’ll find all the details here, as well as all the coupons, promo codes, discounts, deals, and sales on tickets that we are currently offering.
May 25th - 27th
Everyone is hopping and bopping their way to OdySea Aquarium for Crocodilian Rock Weekend and the first chance to see Mighty Mike, the largest American Alligator outside of Florida! May 25-27 brings a holiday weekend of gator sized fun!
- Our friends at Phoenix Herpetological Society are joining in on the fun and bringing some rockin’ reptiles, including Baby, the other largest American Alligator! See snakes, tortoises, and more at Deep Ocean Theater, starting at 10:00 AM, Saturday through Monday.
- Who doesn’t want to be an alligator? FREE alligator themed facepainting, 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, at Kids Cove! Facepainting is first come, first serve.
- Dance the weekend away to the sounds of local artist, Mike Maleckar, featuring a playlist of Elton John hits. Catch Mike Maleckar at Stingray Bay, 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM.
June 1st - 30th
Step out of your shell and visit OdySea Aquarium during Sea Turtle Shell-A-Bration, June 1-30, 2019. Get to know the Shell-tacular Seven, all rescued Sea Turtles that call OdySea Aquarium their forever home. This Turtley Awesome event features Loggerhead Sized fun for the entire family!
- What’s the difference between tortoises, turtles, and sea turtles? Phoenix Herpetological Sanctuary will answer that question with help from special tortoises visiting OdySea Aquarium every weekend in June, between 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Visit beloved sea turtle, “40” at OdySea Voyager! Then help us give her an OdySea Aquarium name! OdySea Voyager is included with OdySea Aquarium admission and the only way to see 40.
- During Shell-A-Bration only, join us for a Behind the Scenes Tour all about Sea Turtles! Tours available daily at 11:00, 12:00, 3:00, and 4:00. Only $9.95 per person. For details, visit the Discovery Desk at OdySea Aquarium or Concierge Desk to reserve.
- Visit Kids Cove for hands on fun made just for our littlest guests! Activities include: color your own sea turtle shell, build a LEGO sea turtle, and touch sea turtle scutes. Kids Cove is included with OdySea Aquarium admission!
- Support OdySea Aquarium’s sea turtle conservation efforts by purchasing a Sea Turtle Card for just $1.00! Sea Turtle Cards are a great way to leave a message for our Sea Turtles, our Animal Care Team, family and friends!
Monday - Saturday after 4:30pm
Enjoy the same great experience for less! Visit the aquarium Monday thru Saturday after 4:30pm and pay ONLY $25 for a general admission ticket, plus you get $5 in OdySea in the Desert Cash per paid ticket to use for dining and shopping that same day at participating OdySea in the Desert shops and restaurants! Experience adventure and wonder for the whole family. Ticket includes access to all OdySea Aquarium exhibits, galleries, OdySea Voyager and the movie featuring Underwater Giants.
*Always check the website for the latest hours and date changes. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, or special event, and admission cannot be purchased with gift cards. This special event is subject to end at any time.
Camp Ocean - Summer Camp
Experience the coolest summer camp in the Valley Camp Ocean!
Fins, Feathers, and Fur: All about Animals Grades K-2
June 10th-14th, July 1st-5th, July 22nd-26th
Learn all about aquatic and terrestrial animals that are dependent on the oceans and their surrounding ecosystems. This camp will explore some of the unique characteristics of animals, including their adaptations, diets, and food chain, with interactive and fun activities designed for our younger campers.
Land, Sea, and Sky: Habitats of the World Grades 3-5
June 3rd-7th, June 24th-28th, July 15th-19th
Take a tour around the world exploring the planet’s diverse animal habitats and the animals that rely on them. Explore ecosystems within each habitat and learn how all of the animals within them are interdependent. This camp will provide interactive and close up experiences exploring some of OdySea Aquarium’s own amazing animal habitats.
Junior Marine Biologists: Care & Conservation Grades 6-8
June 17th-21st, July 8th-12th
Campers will develop not only a better understanding for our ocean and its inhabitants, but what we can do to help protect them and preserve our planet. This camp will facilitate behind the scenes experiences that will teach what it takes to care for these amazing animals.
Save up to 50% on Annual Passes
Limited Time Offer
For a limited time, we’re slashing Annual Pass prices to make this your go-to place! Buy Now & Save Up to 50% on an Annual Pass. Pays for itself in just 2 visits!
Not valid with Costo Card or any other discount.