Put on an OdySea Aquarium wetsuit and SeaTREK helmet and get ready to dive in!
Our certified instructors will take you deep into one of our largest underwater environments in this truly immersive experience where you’ll be surrounded by thousands of colorful and curious sea creatures from the Indo-Pacific region of the world.
What to Expect
- The entire experience will last approximately 1 hour.
- Be sure to bring a bathing suit!
- Check-in is at the Discovery Desk on the upper level around the corner from Penguin Point.
- You will then head backstage to watch a 5-minute safety briefing video.
- After you become a SeaTREK safety pro, you will be given an OdySea Aquarium wetsuit to change into and a locker to store your belongings.
- It’s then time to get in the water! You will enter the aquarium via a ladder. The depth is approximately 8 ft.
- Once the whole group is underwater, you will walk along a trail and come face-to-face with our resident fish and friendly rays
- Have fun!
- The first SeaTREK tour was in 1999.
- SeaTREK has hosted over 2 million guests.
- The oldest person to do SeaTREK is 93.
- SeaTREK can be found in 27 countries on 5 continents around the world.
- SeaTREK helmets have been featured on The Amazing Race, Mythbusters, The Bachelor, and Stranger Things.
- SeaTREK's mascot is an iguana named "Trekker"
Who Can Participate
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- Children must be 9 years or older to participate
- Children 9-14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian in the water
- Children 15-17 must have a parent or guardian signature to participate
- SeaTREK may not be suitable for participants with pre-existing health conditions.
Please see the form below for a brief health questionnaire to determine if the SeaTREK experience is right for you